ROOMIE Wireless Digital Audio System is ideal for virtual meetings, distance learning and training sessions taking place in large rooms. They can be used when making VoIP calls, joining video conferences, watching videos, listening to music, or recording a lecture. They can be used as a paging and broadcasting system as well.
ROOMIE Wireless DAS offers remarkable voice quality and easy to install and use. The system is available with includes 2, 3 or 4 omni-directional microphones (a.k.a slaves) communicating wirelessly (2.4GHz) to the Network Host (a.k.a Master).
Wireless by design
Thanks to the built-in battery, the position of the wireless omni-directional microphones can be changed depending on the room configuration. They can be placed on the table, mounted on tripods or to the ceiling. You are free to choose!
- High quality wireless digital audio technology (2.4GHz);
- Up to 4 slave microphones with built-in battery charged using simple USB cable;
- Intelligent power saving-mode for maximum operational time;
- Patented echo-cancellation algorithm and noise cancellation technology;
- Intelligent multi-frequency hopping and powerful anti-jamming feature;
- Automatic gain control and other innovative algorithms;
- Network Host features USB data port to connect to ROOMIE or computer;
- Driverless USB technology supporting windows and other operations systems;
- Audio output to connect to optional active loudspeaker;
Designed for ROOMIE
The Network Host connects to all ROOMIE Smart Collaboration Systems using the USB cable provided and to an optional active loudspeaker (not included) providing the optimum audio experience in the room. The wireless Digital Audio system can also be connected to any PC, Mac or Android device supporting USB 2.0 and above.
Product Name: ROOMIE Wireless Digital Audio System (DAS)
Product Type: Wireless Speaker Phone
Product Options: DAS 302 (2 Mics) , DAS 303 (3 Mics), DAS 304 (4 Mics)
Interface: USB 2.0 (full), 6.5mm Audio out
RF frequency Range: 2.400～2.4835 GHz
Certifications & Standards: CE Mark (R & TTE Directive)
Power Supply (Master): USB Bus-powered; Self-powered (5V / 2A)
Power Supply (Slave): Self-powered (5V / 500mA)
RF Section: 5 or 2 Mbps Over-the-Air Data Rate
Radio Frequency Regulations: ETSI EN 300 328 and EN 300 440 class 2 (Europe); FCC CFR47 Part 15 (US); and ARIB STD-T66 (Japan)
Console Loudspeaker: Volume adjustable to 87 dBA SPL (peak) volume at 0.1 meters
Audio: Up to 10ft / 3m microphone pickup range; Dynamic noise reduction; 6.5mm Audio Out (0.775Vrms)
Reverberation time: <0.5 seconds
Noise level: <48 dBa