ROOMIE SpeakerPhone 100 BT features wide microphone pickup range and high audio call quality. This innovative conference and speaker phone is light, classic and elegant. It blends in well with other equipment and furniture in all kinds of workspaces. Equipped with the wireless Bluetooth 4.0 and USB 2.0 sound interfaces, this innovative speaker phone can be used together with all ROOMIE systems.
ROOMIE SpeakerPhone 100 BT is suitable for use in home offices, conference rooms, huddle rooms or learning spaces for:
- Web and video conferences held in meeting rooms seating up to 12 people;
- Voice calls and audio conferences when pairing Bluetooth-enabled devices;
- Music and video playback for mobile phones, tablets and laptop computers
This innovative conference and speaker phone is light, classic and elegant. It blends in well with other equipment and furniture in all kinds of working , learning and training spaces. Some of its key features include:
- Firm and compact design offering full duplex audio technology
- Wired and Wireless connections (USB2.0 / Bluetooth 4.0)
- Powered via USB cable. No power supply required.
- Plug-and-play interface. No driver required.
- Bring Your Own Device. Audio conference calls using any Bluetooth-enabled device
- High quality Audio. Enjoy crystal clear music playback and audio recording.
- Built-in rechargeable battery. Use it in any meeting room even on-the-go.
- Product Name： ROOMIE SpeakerPhone 100 BT
- Product Type： Conference Microphone Speaker
- Product Size：5 x 14.8 x 3.7cm
- Interface： USB 2.0 (full)
- Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 4.0
- Frequency Range: 2,402～2,480MHz
- Maximum RF Transmit Power: 4dBm
- Receive Sensitivity -85dBm:
- Volume: adjustable to 90 dBA SPL (peak) volume at 0.5 meters
- Up to 3m/10 ft. microphone pickup range
- 3 x gated microphones with intelligent microphone mixing
- Dynamic noise reduction
Recommended Room Conditions:
- Reverberation time: <0.5 seconds
- Noise level: <48 dBa
Powered solely through laptop USB:
- DC 5V 500mA
Certifications & Standards：
- FCC Part 68, FCC Part 15 Class B, CE Mark (R & TTE Directive)